Have I Told You Lately?

Monday, January 13, 2014

Have I told you lately...


that our tomato plant is producing the cutest little babies? I don't eat tomatoes unless they are in the form of ketchup but Jared loves them. I just use them for decoration.



that monster officially does not like her boyfriend? She growls, hisses and jumps at the glass when he comes over for to visit. Maybe this means love in cat world? Either way, I'm not saving for a wedding just yet.


that I went shopping at one of my favorite stores...My mom's house? I found these beautiful little jars that are a perfect addition to the living room shelf. Her house is full of treasures and all you have to do is hunt, grab and ask nicely for the taking.


that my mom helped me pick out a great plant/small tree for the dining area? I don't have any fake flowers in the house. I know! Everything is real and cleaning the air as we speak. I love taking care of all my plant babies and watering and fertilizing them. My sister was over the other day, holding my nephew saying "I don't know how you take care of all these plants." I told her "I don't know how you take care of a real baby!" We all have our strengths in this world, I guess. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground