Pillow Project

Monday, January 27, 2014









I told you back in this post that I was on a mad hunt for pillows. It grew into a pretty ridiculous obsession (just ask Jared) and I was starting to get incredibly overwhelmed. Everything I liked was so ridiculously expensive. And given the fact that I change my mind a lot, I just couldn't justify spending more than $20 on a pillow cover. 

I gave Jo-Ann's fabric department a once over a few weeks ago but couldn't find anything I liked. I went back last week, however, with a new mindset and started putting some stuff together. This is what I came up with. The grey southwestern fabric is SO soft and the pattern on the blue pillows remind me of this Hmong pillow I have been coveting.

With a couple of coupons, my total for all the fabric came to about $7 per pillow! Can't beat that. And my mom made them for me because I couldn't sew to save my life. They grow on me everyday and this way I won't feel bad if get the urge to change them out again because I didn't spend a fortune! Winning.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground