Have I Told You Lately?

Monday, January 20, 2014

Have I told you lately...


that my mom and I went to Home Depot and got some beautiful flowers for the front of the house? I've been looking for a whiskey or wine barrel to fill with flowers and put by the front door. We found the next best thing and I love it! More pics to come soon.



how much I love that it's January and I've been wearing flip flops everyday? I miss my winter scarves and boots for the sheer fashion factor, however, I'm not complaining when I'm in shorts by 10:00 am.


that Jared and I did some landscape stalking in OB? We're looking to do a little revamp in this area of the front yard that is full of dead grass and costs a fortune in water to keep alive. I'm loving this set up full of drought resistant babies. 


that Jared and I went on a little day date to one of my favorite places in San Diego, El Camino? Their food is delish and the vibe is really energetic yet laid back, if that makes any sense. I could make a meal out of their queso dip. Check out more of my favorite San Diego places here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground