Currently Stalking : Little Attic

Thursday, January 9, 2014


I'm still on a mad hunt for pillows, as explained in this post. The problem is, I change my mind SO MUCH. Pillows set the mood for the entire room so how am I supposed to decide what I want if my own mood keeps changing? I've narrowed it down to one thing: color. I want lots of color. I'm still super in love with these hmong pillows, however, I was scoping out Etsy the other day and came across this beautiful little shop: Little Attic. Her pillows are gorgeous and include practically every color under the sun. This means I can mix, match and add other pillows until my heart's content. Or until I change my mind again.

Take a look at some of her beauties for sale right now...











Get a load of that detail. I think the Sweet Chiang Mai pillows are my favorite. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground